- To honor & empower our frontline Warriors
- To help Service Members & Veterans adjust to civilian society
- To raise awareness and to enlist aid for PTSD, TBI & Veteran Suicide
- To help injured service members, veterans & 1st responders assist one another
- To provide a unique, direct need to service members & veterans through Jiu-Jitsu, Karate, Mixed Martial Arts, and/or other programs offered at Kobukan Martial Arts.
This program is 100% FREE to all Combat Veterans, Service Members, police, fire & 1st responders with PTSD/TBI disability. Give us a call today.
Members will be allowed to train primarily in the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu program, but are not limited to the rest of the classes that are available.
Anyone wanting to make a contribution please purchase a Jiu-Jitsu uniform (camouflage, white, blue, or black) in sizes A1 – A5 and have them sent to:
Kobukan Martial Arts of Va
9563 Shore Drive
Norfolk, Va. 23518