Helping All of Our Warriors
We are committed to helping our military, police, fire and 1st responders and their families. We offer discounts that you can take advantage of when you come in and join our school. Many of these families find that the environment we offer can be comforting especially since many of our members are serving, are veterans, or are dependents. Our school owner and chief instructor is a former Desert Storm Navy EOD/DV veteran and is also currently a military spouse!
Come down to the facility and ask us about what we can do to help you get started in our programs today. We are all one family.
PTSD or TBI? Injured on Duty?
We can help – FREE training & uniforms
- To honor & empower our frontline Warriors
- To help Service Members & Veterans adjust to civilian society
- To raise awareness and to enlist aid for PTSD, TBI & Veteran Suicide
- To help injured service members, veterans & 1st responders assist one another
- To provide a unique, direct need to service members & veterans through Jiu-Jitsu, Karate, Mixed Martial Arts, and/or other programs offered at Kobukan Martial Arts.
This program is 100% FREE to all Combat Veterans, Service Members, police, fire & 1st responders with PTSD/TBI disability. Give us a call today.
Members will be allowed to train primarily in the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu program, but are not limited to the rest of the classes that are available.
Anyone wanting to make a contribution please purchase a Jiu-Jitsu uniform (camouflage, white, blue, or black) in sizes A1 – A5 and have them sent to:
Kobukan Martial Arts of Va
9563 Shore Drive
Norfolk, Va. 23518